3.05.2007

at
How I'd Fix Video Games (Bonus Stage)

posted by Falthorn
This is a game specific gripe about Zelda: Twilight Princess:
(Minor Spoiler: He turns into a wolf. OMG)

Why the fuck can't I teleport in front of an NPC? Why is the action of turning into a wolf so horribly shocking that Link goes limp at the idea? I can roll into walls like a jackass all god-damned day, but if someone sees me wolfing out, that makes me wierd?

If I were Link, I'd be flipping out in front of people all day long. I don't think I'd be getting charged an arm and a leg for bombs if I started sprouting razor sharp teeth and manacles.
Didn't Miyamoto see Teen Wolf? The wolf goes to Prom with the hot chick. Time to catch up with the 80's, BigN.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home