5.11.2007

at
Playing Pocket Pool with Devil May Cry 4

posted by Falthorn
Saw this gem on GameWallpapers and it immediately set off the klaxxon wail of the WTF alarm. Can someone give me a hint as to why new guy Niero has his hand in Dante's pocket as they move in to seal the deal? I dunno, but it makes me go a big rubbery one just thinking of all the ways Capcom can put these guys into a big sweaty, angry man-tussle.

Oh who'm I kidding. I just hope they don't have a dude-kissin' combo multiplier.

[Link] via GameWallpapers

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff C said...

it's obvious that they're at a Devil May frat party and Dante didn't want Nero to drive while intoxicated so he took his car keys. understandably upset, Nero tries to take them back as seen in the picture. duh!?

5/11/2007 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Falthorn said...

It's more common than you'd think...

5/11/2007 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home